Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Steampunk doll video series part 4 (Icarus)

Dal Icarus is my last female doll of the Steampunk series, tomorrow I'll have boy dolls to show you. She is also the last Steampunk doll who join my family. She has magnificent eyes that looks like the rays of sunshine around blue irises.
Today instead of telling you how beautiful she is, I'm talking about Mythology. In the Greek mythology, Icarus was the son of the craftsman Daedalus, he took the wings made by his father and flew to the sun, falling to his death before he reached it. I like that those dolls not only are beautiful but also have a story to go with them. 
I was lucky because there wasn't much wind today and I managed to take all my pictures and video before the rain. I hope I'll be that lucky tomorrow too.
Here is the video, I don't know what happened yesterday but Aurora's video had problems loading on the blog page, unless you are on the post page so if you don't see it, please click on the title of the page and that should load.
Here is the photo album. As usual, the last doll comes last so you need to go to the further pages to see Icarus.

See part 1: Steampunk doll video series part 1 (Eos)
See part 2: Steampunk doll video series part 2 (Ra Muw)
See part 3: Steampunk doll video series part 3 (Aurora)
  
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment