Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Azone doll: Alice tea party's Clock Rabbit Yuta

I had Alice tea party's Mad Hatter Aoto for two months now but I also wanted to have his friend the Clock Rabbit Yuta. I think they fit well together and there is something very satisfying about having a pair or a complete set of dolls. So little Yuta finally joined my doll family.

Once again the well protected box in a box.
The prisoner.
And here is Yuta,
with hat and rabbit ears...
And here are Aoto and Yuta, in red and blue. I like Yuta's ears the best because they are long and pink in the inside.
Little close up.
Aoto always so handsome.
Playing with Hibarichan
Full size picture!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment