Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

9/365 (2) Isul midnight deja-vu

I really wanted this little guy to go with my Pullip midnight velvet. They are both from the Snow White Series and he is the evil godmother in disguise, I think that sounds pretty cool. He has a superb outfit, I'm don't really have many ideas to create my own boy outfit so I like to look at boy doll fashion a bit, I might end up having ideas. It was really expensive on line when it wasn't out of stock, but I managed to get the last one from the store in Akihabara for a normal price, I'm so happy. Now I'm thinking about going back there to get an Alice seeing that her price tripled in a few days while I was deciding if I wanted her or not. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment