Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 30, 2015

Vampire Friday : Vampire Heart 2


Have you been bitten yet? If not, here is your chance, we are going to dive once again in the deepness of a vampire's heart. Be careful what you might find in there. So far, Viorel, if that's really his name, isn't finding much.

Someone threw me some cold water, that was strange to feel it cold, I didn’t remember feeling cold before, but it had the effect to bring me back to consciousness even though that was the last thing I wanted to do. I woke up in a dark cell. I huddled up a little and hold my wrists, they were freed and the blood had dried on them forming hard pieces entering the wound as I moved them. It took me some time to realize that some people were looking at me, they were just shapes in the dark at first, but one came a bit closer with a candle. He was short and dirty and seemed to have a very big hump on his back. I slowly distinguished the faces I would never again forget.
One man pushed the candle carrier on the side disdainfully and took a step toward me. He was taller than the other and sickly pale. Just having him looking at me with his red eyes made a shiver run through my spine. I tried to huddle up a little more, but my all body fought with anger. Anger toward this man I was seeing for the first time. I realized that I didn’t understand what was going on. The anger seemed foreign to me even though it was mine and I asked myself why I was here, how I arrived here and who those people were. 
The answer struck me with the man first words. I had no idea. They knew me, but I didn’t know myself. He pulled up a scroll and started to read.
“For plotting with the filthy Londonian Vampire against your own clan, for mating with a human, we declare you, Viorel, guilty of high treason. You are disowned from your name and all marks that will remind of your bare existence, you are banished from this land and from the kingdom of Hungary. You will die at sunrise tomorrow.” 
The man rolled back the scroll and turned away as if looking at me was the most degrading thing he ever did.
I didn’t know what he was talking about, I just thought that my name might be Viorel but that didn’t sound familiar.
“I thought I would be able to study it,” said another tall man looking at me as if I was the most curious animal he had ever seen.
“That’s enough,” the first man answered with a voice that didn’t admit any more questions.
I remember saying dad, just as a reflex before they walked away. I wondered why. Was that person looking helpless in the corner really my dad? I was trying to remember, but my head was spinning again. I would have run after them if I could have but that was helpless and my body was too bruised to let me move too fast. I wondered what time it was, how long before I was executed. I wondered so many things, feeling so helpless. I tried to check up where I was actually hurt, but the dry blood everywhere on my body was making it difficult. I huddled up on myself trying to forget the burning in my chest and the strange sensation in my stomach. I didn’t know what they had done to me, but I wasn’t feeling like myself. I wondered a bit more until the tiredness became stronger than my questions and felt asleep again.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment