Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fairy World Part 5 (NaNoWriMo 2014)



Once again, it's time for your new daily part of Fairy World!
And it's still a girl thing. And what does a girl who can't fight does when she has to? Well, I had no idea so I guess this is going to be a funny part for you to read. At the same time I'm watching Fugitive plan B and there are enough girl fight to give me some inspiration if the girls have to fight a bit more. Seriously fairies are pretty easy to take down. But we still have a drugged dark phoenix on the loose, somehow...
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy today's part.
And don't forget to enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.




I'm just right on track with the word count, if anything happen and I can't right for a day, I'm sure to pay for that, oh well, I might try to get some more done over the weekend.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment