Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 24, 2014

Fairy World Part 17 (NaNoWriMo 2014) Official Winner

As promised, here is the new part of Fairy World. I didn't write for a few days, then today, I managed to go through the 3500 words remaining with Isakael and validated my novel, which makes me an official winner of NaNoWriMo 6 days in advance. I gotta love that it's finally over. 

The novel is also seeing the ending, as all my characters, or most of them are finally in the castle. Then, I'll just have to wrap it up and have the magic, old and new awake. That sounds exciting enough to keep me writing. I'm also registering to NaNoFiMo, to actually make sure that I will finish this draft next month.

Here is my word graph. I was struggling a bit at the start, then managed a nice 5k a day for a few days, until today when I actually decided to get everything done. It was a nice race, now I just have to finish the novel by getting the demons out of the Fairy World.

My word count which will keep increasing until the end of the draft.


And as promised, here is the last part of Fairy World counting for my NaNo win. Don't forget to come back for more as I will continue to upload the draft.
Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience! 





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment