Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fairy World Part 16 (NaNoWriMo 2014)



I did reach 45k well yesterday! (November 20). Even though I was almost certain not to be able to. So that's a big win and I might be able to finish NaNo today, especially that I have 6 hours in a bus to go to Tokyo so a lot of writing time on my hand.
The story is getting even crazier, but my characters actually seemed to be gathering (at least some of them) instead of being scattered all over the place. If you are asking yourself what the hell is going on? Don't ask me, I have not idea. I mean I know where the story is going and some key points, but in between key points I have absolutely no idea. Just enjoy your roller coaster ride.

Anyway, enjoy the read! Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience!



And here is the word count! Almost there! 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment