Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fairy World Part 15 (NaNoWriMo 2014)



I reached 40k today! Yeah me!

The little problem is that it took me 6 hours to write 5k when I used to be able to do it in 2.5 or 3 hours. I need to retrain myself that kinda suck big time because I have other things to do.

Go, I'll stop complaining because seriously being suddenly able to put this off is still really cool. 

At the same time the story is going completely crazy and I'm not sure how I'm going to wrap it up in the next 50k. I guess that was to be expected. The best would be to write and write and write until the end. We'll see how it goes.

So today I finally caught up with the part where Morgan is taking care of Seti, so it's included in that part, to make more sense just in case you forgot, because I know there is a hell lot of things going on in this novel and a lot of characters to remember and a lot of places and who does what too. But I mean, if I can remember I'm sure you can too.

Anyway, enjoy the read! Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience!


And here is the word count. If I can continue with 5k a day for the next 2 days, I'll be done with my NaNoWriMo Goal! Then I'll continue to get you the story until the end on a regular basis, no worries.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment