Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 26, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 26


Welcome to a new Vampire Friday. 

Have you ever wondered about Vampire anatomy? It's just a question, it's not really related to today's excerpt or anything. Well, I have. When I started to work on Vampire Heart and when I decided that Viorel would be amnesic, able to walk in the sun and with a beating heart, I needed a reason. I know I can just have made him sparkling but that wasn't funny and that definitely wouldn't have helped his escape. So I had to go into some details about what actually the vampire body does and what exactly happened with Viorel that made him so different. I hope that I managed to answer all the questions in the story.

Sadly, this is going to be the last Vampire Heart excerpt for a while and it's a bit shorter. I haven't really been though the details about the Vikings yet. I don't know when I'll have time to get back to this story, but of course, I'll announce it as soon as something new is ready.  

Here is today's part. It's a bit shorter than usual. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.) 






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment