Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 19, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 25


Yesterday, I showed you the new (prototype) cover of Rainbow Catcher. If you missed it, have a look here and don't forget to tell me what you think about it.  
I have 2 concepts for the cover of Vampire Heart so stay tuned, it might come unexpectedly soon.

Yesterday I also went diving in Izu. That was fun. I have some picture of the site coming after the end of the Hong Kong travel series so stay tune.

Now let's go back to our vampire story. It's time for a little werewolf chat don't you think? Don't you want to know more about the mysterious Alexei who smells like a dog and don't want to take a bath? Or about Jarek? I'm sure you do, Have fun with this new part of Vampire Heart.


Here is today's part. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.)



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment