Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hong Kong, Tai Po Street Market

The next day, we went to visit the Tai Po waterfront park, which is more like a botanical garden with fun stuff. We almost got lost going there because I wanted to turn right and my boyfriend wanted to turn left and hopefully we followed him. At the same time he was basing his direction on the google map on his phone and I based mine on the river current and the street directory in Chinese that I couldn't read so yeah, bite me. On the way, there was a street market with a lot of fruits and vegetables.
I like this picture because it's purple in the middle. That's a building near the station, unrelated with the market.
The dragon fruit is white and black inside, really.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment