Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

206/365 Baby snails

Finally, I'm back on track with my challenge. I wanted to make a special post for day 200 but I missed it so here you go. It's maybe not super special, but instead of just one photo, I'm going to put several. I was lucky that it was raining a little bit and so there was a lot of snails outside, especially small, super small baby snails. One part of me wonder how something that small can have so many distinct parts and the other part of me, is like, damn girl you're a physicist working on molecules way smaller than that what are you wondering about. Still, I haven't seen a molecule with retractable antennas just yet.
Anyway, enjoy today's pictures! 



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment