Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

199/365 Science Fiction books!

The books are calling me, I swear, they speak to me they whisper to my ears like ghosts, read me, read me, read me. Little do they know that I can't really read Japanese all that much. See the problem here, I buy my lunch at the university shop and I queue there for a while at the cashier like a normal person except that these evil shop owners put books there, a long row of books that I can't help looking at. So I resist for days, weeks and then I finally grab the books. As this is a series, today, I bought all three of them. I kinda managed to figure out what is written on the back covers so I guess that's ok, oh and I also understand the titles. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment