Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday cinema: Under the Tuscan Sun

If you are looking for the A-to-Z challenge, click here or scroll down.


Hello and welcome to a new Thursday cinema.

The movie of this week is Under the Tuscan Sun and first, I have to apologize because I didn't read the book first, damn, the reason is, I didn't know there was a book before watching it.

Storie: Frances is a writer with a perfect life in San Fransisco which all turns sour when she discover that her husband is cheating on her. After a divorce where she loses everything, she sunk into depression. Her friends decide to send her on holidays to Italy where she falls in love with a Tuscan villa.

My feelings: This movie is encouraging and inspiring and I really enjoyed the characters even though I don't see how Frances manages to fall in love with such a beaten up house. I like the was Frances handles things except for her mess love life. Italian landscape are extremely beautiful and she seems to adapt pretty well to her new live. I liked the diversity around her as well. It's also a prove that time heals and so does a change of scenery.



Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment