Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Demon Soul chapter 8

Hi there and welcome to a new chapter of Demon Soul.

 Last week Sahel went through his water power (the frozen part) and it turned out fine thanks to Taika's incredible spell to create a warm bubble for him. This week we are entering Chapter 8 which means, more powers and more interaction with the other people in the house. You will see there are a lot of little one.

I had a headache last night when I recorded the first part of the video, so my voice was a bit monotonous. It was so bad that I had to take a break until it got better. I managed to get rid of it quickly, thanks to the guy who discovered aspirin and I'm a bit more alive for the second half. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy!


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment