Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 27, 2014

067/365 Spring is coming!

 
Today I took a lot of nice picture. It had been a while since I had a bunch to chose from and that felt good. It had also been a while since I had real fun taking the pictures. Maybe I burned out and still pushed through the dark with one picture a day. Maybe I wasn't as motivated as I thought, staying motivating for a full year is a very long commitment. Anyway, today I took a new road to get home. I don't do that too often because the last time I did it actually took me 3 hours more to get there (and many pictures of snow landscape). But apparently when I walked out of the lab, I felt some tickling to do something new. This is one of the pics. I can take that road some more tomorrow and next week too and take more pictures. That's motivating me. I think I just needed something fresh to work with. So I'll keep walking!
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment