Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 13, 2014

053/365 Wooden turtle

After 53 days taking pictures, I'm slowly starting to get out of idea, more like it's becoming a daily battle to be able to take a picture of something interesting. And the weather is not helping, it was raining and cloudy when I went out and I almost already run out of topic on the mountain path. I don't think I can take pictures of trees or water drops every day. Anyway, today my friend, back at Lorelai photography - you should go check her up and add some likes to the facebook page - gave me a random topics: "Animals" but that's not like I have a cat or a dog or time to go to the zoo so here is my turtle. It's a wooden turtle carved on the top of a raw piece of wood, it was given to me as a present years ago.

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment