Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

037/365 Pikachu

Someone on the 365 photo challenge website had this challenge: "So for this week, I challenge you to seek out the color yellow and feature it prominently in bright shots. You can run with that as you choose. If you get multiple shots, you could consider posting them as a collage." So I decided to tag along and to get something yellow today. It was a bit difficult to make it bright so I used the flash which I generally avoid because I can't seem to figure out how it work without making a mess on the pictures but this one turned fine. I also like the shadow the flash gave it.
This is my home made pikachu, I wanted a pikachu for a long time and I made this one few months ago. The patterns can be found here.
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment