Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 10, 2014

022/365 Jag älskar Sverige

Since my first trip in Sweden it's a country I really like. I have always been their during the summer and I wish to go there in winter some day to see the mountains of snow and the never ending night. Maybe I'm a cold person because the far North and Antarctica always attracted me. There is never enough snow for me. Here you have two little Swedish lutins riding a Finish moose. You can only see the horns of the Swedish moose on the left and the Norwegian moose on the right. I'm not too sure where they are going probably to Lapland. I use maximum ISO to make the picture very bright as if the snow on the ground was reflecting all the light from the sky where the moose are flying. 

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment