Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 6, 2014

Japan, Okinawa: Arrival in Naha


Upon arrival in Naha on the 21st of December, the first thing we did was to get lunch in a ramen shop, when I'm saying that my boyfriend will make me taste all the ramen shop in Japan, I don't think I'm exaggerating too much. It's not the only Okinawan ramen I will eat and it was good but I got sick of it really easily and refused to eat it after the third times.

Anyway, that day for diner, we had pizza, the best I ate in Japan so far. The only thing we really had time to do was check in at the hotel which was pretty far from the airport but really close to the diving school "Reef encounter" where we were taking classes the following day. The best thing before diving (and after) is to sleep so that's what we did. 

Illumination in Naha
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment