Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 24, 2014

Blue Angel part 21

Hello, here is a new part of Blue Angel. 
Not as long as I wish it would be but I have been struggling with inconsistencies. Even if I don't really edit anything while writing the draft, I can't stand inconsistencies and I have to go fix them which you don't see because I don't post every new version of a chapter (fortunately for you).
This part was also challenging because even if it's a Torsti/Odeon part, it is seen partially from Lonan's eyes and so there is a bit of mixing in the action. I wanted to try something new and to bring Torsti and Odeon closer to their goal while still giving them their adventure in the Demon underworld.
I hope you'll enjoy it.

Enlarge this document in a new window

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment