Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 1, 2013

Result of October Challenges

I read more than expected. 
I'm so proud of myself actually. I had scaled the Read More Or Die Challenge on the previous 15 days RMOD challenge for which I just managed 100 pages. This time in October, I wanted to read 200 pages but I managed to read more than 300.
I finished ビブリア古書堂の事件手帖 and I started on Read Or Die. I don't know if I'm getting better or of ROD is easier to read but it seems I'm a bit faster. Of course I still don't understand everything but I'm getting there. If you want to ask why do you read things you don't understand without a dictionary, well 1) I can't bother checking stuff every minute especially that I do most of my reading in the bus. 2) You might want to have a look at this it might revolution what you always thought about reading. 

I also started a new anki deck which gives the readings in the RTK2 order. My boyfriend says that a lot of things are obsolete but it's always good for the yomi anyway so you might definitely want to try it. I personally think it's awesome!

This counter is showing the total page read since I started on novels seriously. 
 

On the other hand, I don't have any progress for Vampire Heart. but I might get to it sometimes next year eventually.
 
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment