Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blue Angel part 9 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

If you asked me how I managed to catch up for the super schedule, I would say I have no clue. Yesterday, I started to write and the story almost felt like it was writing itself, I knew what the words were supposed to be at all time. Actually it was a pretty strange sensation. Of course it wasn't the first time I was writing without struggling but it always feels so strange to me.  I'm pretty sure there will be a pay back, there always is when I have such a huge writing day and more than 10k is a pretty big day for me, but I'm trying not to think too much about it and to just type down one word after the other. 
I'm not completely happy about the scene where Seti and the others arrive at Sahel's place, because there is a lot of things happening in the living-room and I think it will need to be extended a lot. Especially because I introduce a new character and poor Saphira only got two lines, even if she is not of crucial importance, she is still the best at locating people and she will appear a bit again later, once the demons are done making a mess in the fairy world (What? Again?) but that's for later. 

Anyway, here is part 9 of Blue Angel, enjoy the read! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience)


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment