Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 8, 2013

Blue Angel part 6 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

Here is part 6 of Blue Angel. It was supposed to be posted yesterday but I run into so little technical problems hopefully I have found a fix for that. I didn't write anything yesterday so I'm late on ym super schedule. Writing was so hard the day before, I think I'm a bit annoyed because if I wrote that much on a normal NaNoWriMo challenge, I would have a lot of words in advance by now. I have to push myself by thinking that I will have a finished novel by the end of the month (which is not even sure) you can see the problem here. 

I'm a little bit confused about the story line as well. I want all my books to be related but self standing. Blue Angel is not self standing in the form it has now. That's annoying me when I write because I want to write self standing but I end up writing something that required to have read both Demon and Fairy and Demon World. I think that had to happen at some point, I didn't realized that it would be now. I still might be able to shift things around when editing time comes but for that it needs to be finished anyway no matter in which form.

   

Here is part 6 of Blue Angel, I hope you'll enjoy! Don't forget to use "Enlarge this document in a new window" for a better reading experience.



Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment