Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

China: Beijing, The Summer Palace

The next day, I wanted to go to the Great Wall. I was at the bus stop on time and waited, waited waited but the bus didn't come. There was a guy there who was telling me to wait that the bus would come and then when the time had passed, two hours later he told me that I needed to take a very expansive taxi or another bus which would take four hours to get me there. I was really pissed. I had waited more than two hours for nothing so I just dismissed him and walked away.
I then decided to go to the Summer Palace and I didn't regret my choice. The place was incredible. Museums, temples, including a Buddhist temple all the way at the top of a mountain of rocks which I climbed, a lake, and a market street that can be accessed by boat. It looked like the Chinese version of Venezia.
Travel table of content 
























Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment