Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 2, 2013

Travel in China introduction

From the 21st of July until the 8th of August, I have been traveling in China for conference. The conference: International Conference on Photonic, Electronic, and Atomic Collisions (or ICPEAC 2013) was taking place in Lanzhou. The conference's trip not only allowed me to attend amazing physics talks and to discover great posters while presenting mine but also to travel in China and that is what I'm going to be talking about for the next few weeks (months) in the travel section of this blog. It will let you discover several places in China from Lanzhou to Beijing: some I discovered during the conference's week-end as the organizers proposed different locations to visit, some I discovered alone or with friends which I took the opportunity to visit while in China.
Travel table of content





Here is the poster I presented at the conference, Ionization Processes for Molecules in Strong Field.
Enlarge this document in a new window This enable you to zoom in and out as well.


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment