Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 13, 2013

Mich's Summer Mystery: New York

Hello wonderful people and welcome to a new Mich's Summer Mystery post.

Still no winner!! Bus someone tried and I'm pretty sure that with all the clues he will finally get the answer.
Last time, Mich was on a flight to New York trying to sleep
And today she arrived but the place is a bit messed up.

New York was proposed by Sheena.

If you didn't join the event yet it's not too late, you can find the rules here, and be the first to know when the next Mich's Summer Mystery post is out by follow one of those pages: Mes crazy experiences and Linda Hamonou's writing corner, on twitter @crazypuce and on the facebook event page.  
 
After her weird awakening for lunch time, Mich met her mum in the Kitchen and she was very suspicious. Then it was time for shower. Mich was having some kind of problem with the mirror and she appears to be sucked inside it then she met the colorful inhabitants of this new side of the mirror and they were just mouths. She continued to explored the mirror world and met with some flower girls who didn't seem too happy that she had lost something, they pointed her to a group of rhinoceros attended to by a young boy who managed to get Mich to climb on the back of one of them. The rhinoceros knew everything and it took Mich straight to the tree and someone was waiting for her there. After some confusion between two people pretending to be the obscure professor Mich should follow, she finally picked one who took her out of the mirror. They arrive in UEC. Mich had some forms to sign, the obscure professor wants to send her on a trip that she doesn't know anything about. After a while in flight, she remembers that she planed on going to New York.
 
Mich’s Summer mystery: New York

Very thick snow covered the entire city when I step out. Nobody seemed to notice we were in the middle of the summer. They put on winter clothes, continued with their live just like nothing differed. I took some cold oxygen inside my lungs but it didn’t go too deeply. The cold stopped it before it could. I froze. My fingers were turning blue, this definitely couldn’t be.

“Mich! I’m here!”

I felt relieved. I didn’t expect NewYork to be so weird but someone welcomed me.

“I’m sorry, it’s winter now, it never snows in September, but the world is upside down now. We need to find the thing you forgot,” the boy told me hurrying to hold my stuff, running to get us some ride through the city.

I climbed with him on the bus. I met him before, in UEC, he used to be member of the English club.

“Josh, I don’t know how me loosing something get it to snow in the middle of the summer, could you enlighten me?” This didn’t seem to improve. I wished I could go to bed, forget everything. This seem to be the weirdest time of my life.
“It’s not just you. It begun with you but then, the entire world forgot.” Josh told me.

“It’s the entire world?” I couldn’t believe it. “like some epidemic or virus?”

“Yes,”

“But why it is winter, where is the sunshine?” He frightened me. I couldn’t be responsible for everything.

“You wished to come to New York in winter, so here it is, New York winter with the snow, the enlightened tree, everything just few months before due time.”

“I did this?” the incredulity stuck to me.

“We did this, there is nothing left between summer….” He stopped there like forgetting something. I too felt the empty hole there in between. “Winter.” He finished.

****************************

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this new part of the story. Nothing between Summer and Winter, really, what is going on? Someone cares to enlighten me?  
 
Did you already solve the mystery? I don't think so but if you did just let me know!
Send  your answer to mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment