Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, June 15, 2013

JuNoWriMo: Vampire Heart part 6

It's the end of JunoWriMo's week 2 and it is time for me to give you the next part of Vampire Heart. 
This week I have had some  problems with my writing. Maybe I was a little bit burned out or ran out of motivation, or needed to sleep but I had quite a few days when I couldn't feel like writing. Luckily this didn't last too long and I managed to catch up with my schedule so you'll have something to read today as usual. 
I didn't write yesterday and probably won't write today as I'm trying to finish the editing of "Demon and Fairy" this week-end but I have six days advance on the normal schedule so I can allow myself a little bit of rest. 

The more I progress into Vampire Heart the more I feel like this story is far from being finished even though I already hit 80000 words, so I decided to aim at 240000 words which means that I should have the equivalent of three books for it. Either I'll have a really big novel out of it and a lot of parts to cut out or I'll have a trilogy like I have thought many time. I'm hoping to have the first draft finished sometimes in August. So you'll have a lot more Vampire Heart Saturdays coming up.
All Novels Drafts 

JuNoWriMo word count so far: 32716 words




Enlarge this document in a new window



Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment