Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Week-end Writing Warriors and updates on writing

I decided to join the Week-end Writing Warriors.
Week-end Writing Warriors is a group of writers who post 8 sentences part of their current works on their blogs every Sunday. Tomorrow will be my first entry and I'm very excited about it. I was brainstorming all week trying to figure out what to post but I'm still not very sure. I guess I'll spend part of the evening looking at how other people do it and try to find something for myself.

Currently I am working on an update for Demon Soul correcting the typos found by my readers and the one they didn't find. I'm hoping to be done by tomorrow night if my perfectionism doesn't start kicking in to badly. Then I'll be working on Demon and Fairy which owed to be finished and out for you to read by the end of June (one year delay but I want it to be the best I can) and I need it as prices for "Mich's summer mystery" which will be introduce to you later this month. So there are a lot of things coming up to look forward to and I'll probably use Demon and Fairy for the Week-end Writing Warriors project.

I also started some editing project. This is fairly new to me to be working intensively on someone else's work but I enjoy it a lot. I can give ideas and point out at things without having to deal with the complexity of writing then and letting the writer decide for herself what is best for her story. It's creative and relaxing and I'm learning a lot. I think it also helps me to become a better writer. She rewrote her first chapter but I haven't read it yet. I'm a bit impatient to discover all the changes. I'll let you know how things goes as the story move forward.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to discover my first excerpt. What are you working one at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment